Thursday, August 19, 2010

Typical Day on the Ware Farm

So I do realize it has been over a month since I blogged, but this time I have a good excuse. Our internet is so sslllooooooooooowwww! But today I started back to school which in fact is my last semester (Woo Hoo!), and now I can use the school's fast computers during my break. This past week was not exactly the best but it did rain alot so that made it much better. Over the week both balers broke down, I completely tore up the rake, and this happened...

Justin and his friend, Craig, went and got a load of wheat last week and brought home and we unhooked the trailer on crossties on the asphault behind aero. After the truck pulled out from under it all of a sudden you just hear, "Crack, crack, crack....boom". One of the crossties broke and the trailer fell through the pavement!



We got the forklift down the road just to keep it from going any farther and tipping over.
Then Kyle & Dalton came and saved the day. They brought the dairy's loader to come and pick it up.

The loader wouldn't quite pick it up so we had to use the forklift to help the bucket pick up the trailer. Notice the backwheels on the loader!
Dalton helped a lot!
Then after it was all fixed, Jake got the forklift stuck! What a wonderful day on the farm!


Well a month ago we went to Red River for my first time to ride four wheelers with the Cains'.


Such a cute family!
Me and Justin!


Also past month I got to do pictures at two weddings which was super exciting! Both weddings went great! Sorry I forgot to put pictures on my jumpdrive to put on here of them.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!!

1 comment:

  1. Justin had told me about the truck, and all that went on....but to actually see the pictures....that was wild. Just found out this morning that you had updated your blog. Thanks...love it.

    ReplyDelete