Friday, November 9, 2012

Fall Happenings

 Wow I feel like I am so far behind.  I'm sorry but I am warning you now that this post is going to be lengthy.  I'll try to keep it as short as possible and just do lots of pictures.
First of all, in the middle of October Uncle Bruce, Aunt Roxanne, Cherry, Lofton, and Adler got to come down.  We were so excited to get to see them; first of all because we miss them greatly! and Second because we had never even met Mr. Adler.
Jaycee getting acquainted with Adler

Jaycee doing what she loves - reading a book with Uncle Bruce
(Sorry I forgot to remove red eye)
 Checking out Jaycee's backhoe
 Adler loved it!
 The girls and kids with Grandma
 Jaycee loving the camera
 Hanging out with Lofton

 Giving hugs to Braid
 Silly girls

 Loving chasing the big kids around!
Loved her crazy expression with Aunt Roxanne

Justin just got signed off to be able to fly this plane called a Super Cruiser.  It is super cool.  It has a top speed of around 90 mph so it is pretty slow and you can cruise around just about anywhere and land in fields and pretty much anywhere.  Justin took me and Jaycee flying the other day and Jaycee got to see "Moos" and she even recognized "Na-na-na's" house from the air.  She's very observant.
Jaycee helping Daddy push the plane back in the hangar.

 Jaycee & Daddy
 Waving Bye to a plane taking off.  She's so silly.  She loves to wave and say Bye to almost everything.
At the end of October, it was finally time to cut our Milo.  Me and Jaycee got to go "help" for a little while.
 Jaycee driving the combine with Daddy.  Ok maybe just making sure she turned the blinker on for every turn around. Haha
 Jaycee and Daddy pretty excited!
 Then it was time for Halloween.  Jaycee was a Moo for Halloween this year and I think she made the cutest Moo ever although she really wanted to be a Brangus Moo instead.


 The first night we went to Grandma Kay's, Grumps and Nonni's, and saw Granny & Papaw.  The next night we went to Tommy & Kay's, Grandma Cherry, and Pappy's.  We didn't make it to very many places and that was enough.  It is hard work to trick-or-treat, they get tired too quick!

 Family pic and the only "bump picture" I have - 20 weeks.


Princess Reece came trick-or-treating at Nonni's at the same time.
 Then cousin Addison came by too.
 We did make it to the corn maze in Clovis one night.  Little did we know that we should have went during the daytime for a one year old.  I did take her back the next week and she had fun.  I'll do another post about that later.
Daddy & Jaycee looking cute!
 Fascinated by the chicken puppet show.
Again I apologize for such a long post, but I had to include everything.  I have to make a post on the asap to update what all Jaycee is doing now because she is so funny and cute and I do not want to forget all the things she does so be expecting 18 month pictures and cute things she does soon.

1 comment:

  1. You are seriously the cutest preggo ever! I'm so jelous because I looked like a Moo! Haha! As far as 'Moo's' go, pretty sure that is the cutest one I have ever seen! She has grown so much! I hope we get to see y'all soon!!

    ReplyDelete