Friday, February 26, 2010

New this week

This week we began shipping wheat pasture cattle. Monday we shipped 2 loads and on Wednesday we shipped 3 loads. Justin also began plowing this week getting ready to plant some oats. So needless to say Justin has been super busy this week!...and I have got off the hook since I have school three days a week, but I'm sure there will be more opportunities for me to help out in the future on days I do not have school.
Some of our favorite bunch that went to their new home on Wednesday.

They were rolly poleys.

Justin plowing. Just barely dry enough.

Don't worry I didn't forget about Griengo! He likes being a back seat passenger!

He's only cute and innocent until he gets a hold of his toys and then they are destroyed. I bought him 3 new toys the other day that had no stuffing whatsoever in them and looked pretty durable. Within 2 hours all three of them had something wrong with them if they were not already torn in pieces ugh! So now he just gets to play with his pieces of toys and the couple old ones that have managed to survive.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I like your seat covers! I noticed them in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got in from Lubbock...Are these the seat covers that you made...Love them.

    ReplyDelete