Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentines

We had a wonderful Valentine's weekend. I have the best husband in the world. He bought me flowers first of all, which I had never gotten flowers before in my life so that was very special and sweet. Then on top of that he took me skiing in Ruidoso and was super patient with me because that was my first time to go skiing and I was not the best at it. I fell quite a bit actually a LOT a bit. By the end of the day or actually just by the afternoon we were both so tired and worn out we were ready to come home.

My beautiful flowers

Me and Justin after skiing

Griengo was pretty excited to go to Ruidoso with us and was bummed out he didn't get to go skiing with us.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Justin did good! I love your flowers. Im glad you guys had fun over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete