Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Busy Body

 Jaycee is not the only busy body in this household.  The past two weeks we have been running hard swathing and baling wheat.  I started this post the other night while waiting on moisture to come up to bale and then it hit and I didn't get to finish it.  I'm hoping to get to finish this real quick and then go to bed since it is supposed to be too dry tonight.  Such a wonderful life I know!  But oh well I wouldn't have it any other way.

Anyways, let the pictures do the talking for what has happened since my last post when we've got to actually hang out.  Jaycee got into the Kleenex box the other day!
A week and a half ago Clovis had a FlyIn and of course we went.  They had a cookout, flour drop, and just a lot of family fun.  Justin, Jake, and one of his friends Robert, did the flour drop.  The flour drop was a competition where a plane had to fly at least 100 ft high and drop a bag of flour at a target; The closest to the target wins.  Well Justin and them may not have done great, but I'm pretty sure they had a lot of fun.  You can see the bag dropping in the picture below.
Second try
Not sure what Jaycee thought about all that.

Jaycee getting to hang out with her Daddy
Then Justin and a friend Kris both have Comanches so they did a little formation flying for everyone.  I got to go with Justin and it was really cool.  We were the leader (thank goodness) and Kris was the follower.
Looking out the window and seeing another plane that close was kind of nerve racking.

Then this weekend my friend, Kalee, had her baby shower and I was a hostess.  She is expecting a little boy, Kannon, in June and I'm so excited for them!  I brought fruit to the shower and I saw this on pinterest and decided I had to make it for the shower.  I think it turned out pretty well actually.
Jaycee playing with another little girl
Kalee opening her gifts
Closest I got to getting a picture of Kalee and Jaycee
Jaycee really wanted to open gifts for Kalee
All the loot she got.  She had a great shower!
Now I really need to start getting Jaycee's birthday party planned.  I cannot believe she is fixing to be a year old!!!  Oh yeah believe it or not she got another tooth today on bottom!  Yes, we have 7 teeth now!

No comments:

Post a Comment