Friday, September 2, 2011

Full of Surprises

The day before yesterday I was doing the dishes and left Jaycee laying on her tummy taking a nap or so I thought....


 All of a sudden I heard her grunting and making noise and I turned around to find this!
Jaycee had crawled/scooted or somehow made it to here.  Maybe Griengo dragged her, I'm still not sure what happened.

Also she rolled over for the first time on purpose the other night and has done it several times since then but I kept missing it, and when I would put her back on her tummy she would just get mad and lay there.  But today I finally caught her roll over and even caught it on video on my phone so I hope this works.



Soon to come is pictures from Daltyn's swimming party and pictures of when cousins Elliott, Cherry, & Lofton came in and met Jaycee for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment