Saturday, February 18, 2012

Little Monkey

 This morning we woke up to it snowing!  So me and Jaycee lit the fire and have been chilling in our pajamas all day.  She has even set and cuddled with me watching Rio.  She never sits with me so I was beyond excited this morning.  I'm sure that it didn't hurt that I turned on a movie she enjoys ;).  
The day before yesterday I found her like this.
Silly girl.
 Yesterday we were sitting under the table
 And today...
Yes, she is eating the green handle while doing a push up.
 This is the first time I've caught her go to her feet.
So look out everyone I'm sure it won't be long before she is completely pulling up on things and trying to walk.  Hopefully I'm wrong though...

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I have to bribe Lofton to sit with me by letting him watch Mickey Mouse :) I can't believe Jaycee is already pulling up on things! She's about to be cruising all over that house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little monkey! She is growing up too fast! Give her kisses for us!

    ReplyDelete