Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Warning: Summer Picture Overload

 I'm warning you now, if you do not want to see pictures of my sweet child playing outside on this beautiful day, just exit the page now.  I have two things I love.  1. Jaycee 2. Taking pictures.  I love Justin too, but this has nothing to do with him, he won't take pictures.  Anyways back to what I was saying.  This blog post combines the two.  I kind of took way too many pictures of Jaycee today when we went outside to play.  It is about 80 degrees outside today with no wind (5-10 mph).  It is just beautiful, we had to go outside to play.  By the way I have got my new lens all figured out and I am loving it!

Jaycee riding around in her wagon
Playing in the shade

Eating a little bit of grass


 So incredibly happy to be outside

 I know her eyes are closed but I just love it.
 My favorite
 Of course we had to play with Griengo some


 Then we put up her swing and SHE. LOVED. IT.



I'm going to try to post a video on my facebook of her swinging.  She would just squeal and laugh.  It was so cute.

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I told Caleb I didn't want to come inside at all today! It is soooo pretty! I love the picture of her where she is leaning over Griengo, and the one in the shade that is your favorite is adorable!! You need to pass your picture taking love on to me because otherwise poor Clayton will have no pictures! I get to enjoying and forget to take pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete